Did Jesus Hate Broccoli?
And Other Theologically Irrelevant Questions About the Christ
- Was Jesus an annoying baby?
- Was the son of God a bratty toddler?
- Did Jesus hate broccoli?
- Was our Lord and Savior ugly?
- Was the King of Kings good at sports?
- Was Jesus a bad carpenter?
- Was Mary ever like “Excuse me? A denarius for a chicken? Do you know who my son is?”
- When asked who is father was, did Jesus say “funny story…”
- Was Jesus funny?
- Did Jesus smell funny?
- Did Jesus ever stub his toe, like really, really badly and shout “GAHH, ME”?
- Did the Lamb of God ever do that thing where you cough and burp at the same time?
- Who would Jesus root for in the Super Bowl?
- Could Jesus sing?
- Did the Messiah hate mosquitos? (trick question; everyone hates mosquitos)
- If Jesus were a pokemon, which one would he be?
- How much wood could a Jesus chuck if a Jesus could chuck wood?
- Which church would Jesus attend if he were alive today? (Another trick question. Answer: Lighthouse.)